| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abu Na’Ama in April is very, very hot at 32.1 °C (89.78 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Abu Na’Ama April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Abu Na’Ama, Sudan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Abu Na’Ama:
- Shambat, Sudan - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NNW
- Khartoum, Sudan - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) NNW
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 198.2 kms (123.2 miles) NNW
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) NW
- Sennar, Sudan - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) NNW
- Kosti, Sudan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) WNW
- El Obeid, Sudan - 425.4 kms (264.3 miles) W
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 42.1 kms (26.1 miles) NNW
- Rashad, Sudan - 348.6 kms (216.6 miles) WSW
- Renk, Sudan - 183 kms (113.7 miles) SW